Snohomish County's free, online septic care workshop will help you:
• Understand and protect your system
• Avoid expensive repairs
• Learn about septic care rebates, grants and affordable loans
• Learn when to hire and work with septic professionals
The same workshop takes place on each of the two evenings. You may register for one date or both dates if you are not certain which night you will be able to attend.
Here is what you will need for the workshop:
1. Download workshop materials at https://snohomishcountywa.gov/5642/Septic-System-Care-Workshops
2. Have on-hand 1 sheet of your favorite toilet paper, a clear jar filled 3/4-full of water and the jar's lid. You will use this during the workshop to test how safe your toilet paper is for septic systems.
3. Save your confirmation email and add the workshop to your calendar. *
* The email contains a link, unique to your registration. If you share it with someone and they join into the workshop before you, you will be prevented from joining. Instead, have them register to receive their own link.