Commercial fleet insurers face a key crossroads in 2021. It is essential that our industry remains innovative and engaged with our clients by leveraging data, deploying telematics and providing excellent experiences, otherwise the customer will seek alternatives.
Join us on Wednesday, 9th December at 14.00 EST for the fleet webinar of the year ‘Disruption in Commercial Fleets: Could 2021 be the turning point for innovation adoption?’ Deploy profitable, innovative and safety-conscious insurance and solidify your place in the market for years to come.
Take away essential innovation strategies by hearing directly from those leading the charge in fleet insurance:
• Jenny Sankovsky, Auto Product Strategy & Innovation Director, American Family Insurance
• Nate Bunck, Vice President, Swiss Re
• Matteo Carbone, Founder and Director, IoT Insurance Observatory
• Rachel Corn, CEO, US, Jooycar
• And moderator, Bryan Falchuk, Managing Partner, Insurance Evolution Partners
Achieve value-add, safety-first fleet insurance that satisfies both carrier and customer:
• Prepare for 2021 and ensure your outfit remains profitable, competitive and engaged with your clients
• Maximize ROI on your commercial telematics program
• Balance cost with results by revolutionizing your existing operational systems
• Provide a client experience that ensures retention and also provides data insight on how you can improve your services
Join us on Wednesday, 9th December at 14.00 EST for the fleet insurance webinar of the year, hosted by Reuters Events.