In the face of COVID-19, providers are rapidly adjusting to maintain access while also protecting staff and clients. MTM Services has been busy working with teams across the country to effectively implement these adaptations while maintaining clinical standards and preserving revenue streams.
In this two-part Roundtable discussion, MTM consultants will share insights from their recent work and answer the most pressing questions facing behavioral health providers. Registration is required for both sessions.
Part 1 - Tuesday, May 12 (12-1 p.m. ET)
• Adapt your supervision practices and learn about collaborative documentation in a telehealth environment.
- Michael Flora, Senior Management and Operations Consultant
• Create an optimal telehealth environment and effectively address challenges, including a crisis.
- David Swann, Senior Integrated Healthcare Consultant
• Maintain HIPAA compliance while working from home.
- Charlie Grantham, IT and Process Optimization Consultant