Tencent advertising: How to reach Chinese international students on WeChat, Qzone, Tencent News and Co
Navigating China’s dynamic media landscape can be difficult for international education marketers. There’s a lot to learn and making the wrong channel choices could mean a serious setback for your institution’s international recruitment goals in China and lost opportunities.
At Sinorbis we are committed to helping you navigate China’s complex digital ecosystem. That’s why we are delighted to be joined by Silvia Zeng, Senior Business Development Manager at Tencent in our upcoming webinar session.
As an attendee in the session on ‘Tencent advertising: How to reach Chinese international students on WeChat, Qzone, Tencent News and Co’ you will:
• Get an overview of the Tencent advertising network
• Learn what channel is most suited for different education campaign types and creatives (lead generation, awareness, open day promotions, etc.)
• Receive recommendations for defining your education campaign strategy and target audience
• Learn how to align your campaign budget with your campaign goals
• Hear from relevant case studies.
The presentation will be followed by an audience Q&A session facilitated by Sinorbis COO, Dandan Cheng.
Don’t miss out! Register today!