illuminate Speaker Series brought to you by Hospice of Santa Barbara presents: Navigating Re-entry Town Hall: How do we cope with the fears and anxiety during this time of transition from the pandemic? on Tuesday, June 29, 2021, from 6:00 to 7:00 pm PDT. This is FREE and open to the community, but registration is required for each event.
Community leaders will discuss the fears, anxiety, and questions that we are all dealing with as we contemplate a return to something like “normal” life before COVID-19.
* Catherine Remak, K-LITE FM, Gary & Catherine show co-host
* Suzanne Grimmesey, PIO/Chief Quality Care and Strategy Officer, SB County
* Susan Salcido, Santa Barbara County Superintendent of Schools
* Eddie Ellner, Founder of Yoga Soup
* Kristen Rohm, Spiritual Care Coordinator, Hospice of Santa Barbara
* Charles Caldwell, Moderator (and new parent), Hospice of Santa Barbara
Since 1974, HSB, a local nonprofit located in Santa Barbara, CA, has been providing compassionate care and support free of charge “to care for anyone experiencing the impact of a life-threatening illness or grieving the death of a loved one” in our community.