• Marjon de Pater, The Netherlands
• Ulrike Beilenhoff, Germany
• Wendy Waagenes, Denmark
Aims and Content
Endoscopy Teams are multidisciplinary teams which function under time pressure and high work load. Stress, staff shortages and hierarchies can be ideal breeding grounds for conflicts.
The ideal team has
• Clear objectives, effective processes and good communication
• A good balance of skills, abilities and aspirations
• Appropriate leadership
• Support, trust and openness
• A structure for individual development
The aim of the workshop is
• To look at different ways of team building
• To identify key issues for the integration of new staff members in existing teams.
• To develop different approaches for conflict management in team