SGX and IPC would like to invite you to join a panel of experts on the 28th October 2020 1 pm GMT.
A multiyear low volatility market in interest rates has led investors to explore more active opportunities within other asset classes. This is evident from an increased focus on relative value specific funds on the part of institutional investors as an alternative to passive strategies.
Please join SGX, Trium Capital, Phillip Futures Pte Ltd and IPC at the webinar “Relative value and arbitrage trading on SGX - Capitalizing on high volatility across asset classes in Asia”.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
• A wide range of asset classes listed on the SGX securities and derivatives sides of the business
• Relative value opportunities in each segment and across segments
• Potential risks and the ways of overcoming those
• Macro factors driving interest in Asian markets
• 2-legged and 3-legged quant arbitrage strategies
• Elena Patimova, Director, Equities & FICC Sales, GSO, SGX
• Mike Smith, Director of Global Exchange Relations, IPC
• Abhijeet Gaikwad, PM, Trium Capital
• Thair Hussain, Executive Director, Phillip Futures Pte Ltd
Clive Posselt of The Realization Group will moderate the session.
Hosted by IPC - A leading global provider of secure cloud solutions for the global financial markets that interconnects nearly 7,000 diverse capital market participants across 750 cities in over 60 countries. IPC has a strong regional presence in APAC with its Connexus Cloud and Connexus Infrastructure Service.