Online tutor led live webinar training session for your professional development.
Skills and knowledge highlighted in this training include
• Reading a situation, probable cause and probable consequence
• Identifying problems or issues in areas of learning or growth
• Identifying some of the difficulties likely to be encountered in work towards certain goals
• Relevant health and safety legislation
• The five steps of risk assessment
• The hierarchy of control
• Possible control measures for hazards and risks
• Example risk assessment formats
• Risk assessment review and record keeping
Webinar sessions may be recorded for training and monitoring/evaluation purposes. Acute Training Solutions Limited (Acute) reserve the right to use any session in full or part in the future.
The webinar session will not record any video footage of the attendees, it will only record audio. Any reference to an attendee will be by name only, no other data will be used to identify any individuals other than an employee or representative of Acute.
Please advise an Acute representative at the time of booking if you do not agree for you or your colleagues for whom the session has been booked, to be recorded and this function will be switched off.
Acute also reserve the right to delete any webinar recordings at any time.