It is our pleasure to invite you to join the 3rd and final Webinar of the CU Cycle of Webinars on Circular Economy in the Ceramic Industry, “Refractories fostering Energy Intensive Industries’ competitiveness through Circular Economy”, which will be hosted by Cerame-Unie on Monday 26 October, from 10:00-11:30.
This Webinar will focus on the contribution of the Refractory Industry to the Circular Economy, which plays a pillar role in several essential industrial value chains.
This event will be moderated by Kathryn Sheridan (CEO & Founder, Sustainability Consult) and will count with the presence of the following speakers:
• MEP Susana Solis Pérez, Renew Europe
• Mr. Mattia Pellegrini, Head of Unit Waste Management and Secondary Materials, DG Environment, European Commission
• Dr. Christian Meyre, Chair of PRE Safety and Environment Committee
• Mr. Rinus Siebring, Manager Technology Refractories, Centre of Expertise, Tata Steel
• Mr. Patrick Bikard, PRE President
The Webinar will be held through the online platform ZOOM. Please register your participation before Friday 23 October.
You will receive an automatic reply confirming your registration and granting you an access link to the Webinar (please remember to check spam). If you do not receive a confirmation please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to welcoming you to the 3rd and final Webinar of the CU Cycle of Webinars on Circular Economy.