When it comes to the subscription business, growth is everything. You can expand your channels, your markets, your products, your packages, acquire companies – the options are endless.
Many companies see the opportunities, but the complexities of getting to ‘live’ seem overwhelming. Growth is constrained by the ability to flex and scale – to manage more customers, more channels, more products, more pricing options – and without that, subscription initiatives stall.
Tune in to hear from Managing Director for MGI Research Igor Stenmark and BluLogix's Chief Customer Officer Tim Cook to understand how to identify and prioritize your growth options, how to avoid the dreaded ‘plateau’, how to build for scalable growth while managing complexity, and how to know if your billing platform is sufficiently agile to meet your needs not only this year but as you scale and grow your ‘-as-a-Service’ business.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
• Real world examples of subscription 'complexity'
• Growth Strategies and what you need to support them
• Why your billing platform matters to your revenue, your margins and ultimately, your value/valuation.
• How to identify the critical functionalities that need to be 'agile'
• How to evaluate your needs using the agility – complexity – volume model
When you’re done, you’ll be able to catalog your opportunities for growth, prioritize them and determine your functional requirements for getting there. Feel free to download our Monetization Framework prior to the webinar to get a jump start on your planning at https://blulogix.com/monetization-framework/
If you are not able to make this time, please register anyway and we will send you the replay.