Salesforce has become mission-critical to your enterprise. Making it work well for your organization means customizing it to your needs and developing it. Yet Salesforce modifications can introduce security vulnerabilities into your environment for which Salesforce is not liable for.
Join this webinar to learn how you can:
• Protect your customer's Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
• Prevent a breach of your most valuable enterprise information.
• Find security issues that already exist and fix them – quickly, efficiently and without delaying deployment or slowing down the critical workflow of your users.
You will hear from Salesforce implementation expert UST and SaaS security leader DigitSec. They will examine how you can integrate comprehensive application security testing seamlessly into Salesforce development and deployment pipeline. Whether your development team uses a sophisticated DevOps platform or a custom CI/CD process, security awareness should be top of mind.
As a bonus, Waqas Nazir, DigitSec CEO and Meera Nair, UST Salesforce Architect, will also offer:
• 5 critical steps to shift security left and establish Salesforce DevSecOps.
• Key lessons on the vulnerabilities typically seen.
• How to find, fix, and prevent security vulnerabilities.
Register now and help make your Salesforce environment more secure and avoid costly breaches. All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar.