Electric vehicles (EVs) were the talk of the town in 2020 with companies like Tesla ($TSLA) and Nio ($NIO) commanding the EV market. With Tesla stock prices in the red since the start of 2021, how will the EV market fare in the near future?
In this collaboration webinar with China International Capital Corporation (HK) Ltd, we will be sharing about the current vehicle markets as well as a 2021 outlook on the EV market. Our guest speaker, Vincent Chen, will go in depth into the analysis of an EV car which covers topics like future mobility, batteries, autonomous vehicles and shared mobility.
Brief Webinar Outline:
• Current vehicle markets
• EV manufacturers in the world & benefit of EVs
• Development of EV market
• EV connectivity with Internet of Vehicles (IoV)
• Share mobility in future transport systems
• The role of China in future mobility
• How to capture future mobility market with ETF
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Consent to Use of Your Personal Data
1. I authorise, agree and consent to allow Phillip Securities Pte. Ltd. (“PSPL”), its employees to:
a) send me marketing, advertising and promotional information, materials and/or documents relating to the investment products and/or services through the following modes of communication:
• Electronic transmission to my email address; and
• to my telephone contact number(s) by way of voice, text (SMS/MMS), fax, VOIP based smart phone application such as Whatsapp, Viber, etc.
2. I understand that I am entitled to withdraw my consent for the collection, use and disclosure of my Personal Data at any point in time by notifying the Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) of PhillipCapital at email@example.com in writing.