As governments and insurers search for the right partnership approaches to insuring pandemic business interruption risk, The Geneva Association is pleased to host a Risk Conversations webinar to support ongoing discussions and discuss our new report, Public-Private Solutions to Pandemic Risk.
The webinar will explore four exemplary types of public-private pandemic risk solutions, as well as partnership proposals currently on the table in different jurisdictions and where they stand.
• John Fielding, General Counsel, Government Affairs, Chubb
• Robert Gordon, SVP Policy, Research & International, APCIA
• Paula Jarzabkowski, Professor of Strategic Management, City, University of London
• Ivo Menzinger, Managing Director, EMEA Public-Sector Solutions, Swiss Re
• Kai-Uwe Schanz, Head of Research & Foresight, The Geneva Association