Join us on April 13 at 2:30 PM to learn how our recently-launched database, VaccineInsights, can help you build confidence in the vaccine. See the data in action and get a hands-on view into how vaccine intention, attitudes and BEworks' Cognitive Factors can enhance your strategy and communication plan. We'll be joined by our partners Caddle, BEworks and AskingCanadians by Delvinia.
• Learn how VaccineInsights can be used to identify and target vaccine-hesitant populations
• Discover applications to build confidence levels in your community or among your employees or customers
• See how VaccineInsights helps identify populations, understand their drivers, build personas, locate them and build effective targeting strategies
• Hear about Cognitive Factors, such as belief in conspiracy theories and vaccine risk concerns, which can underlie vaccine hesitancy
• Find out how you can track the vaccination intention and behaviour with regular updates