Skills and knowledge highlighted in this training include
• What is diabetes?
• All aspects of diabetes
• The short and long term effects of diabetes
• Diet (food & diabetes)
• Weight management
• Physical activity
• Insulin administration and blood testing
• Legal aspects of giving or supervising injections
• Monitoring and the impacts of diabetes
• Ensure staff within care, residential & nursing homes feel confident about managing clients with diabetes
Webinar sessions may be recorded for training and monitoring/evaluation purposes. Acute Training Solutions Limited (Acute) reserve the right to use any session in full or part in the future.
The webinar session will not record any video footage of the attendees, it will only record audio. Any reference to an attendee will be by name only, no other data will be used to identify any individuals other than an employee or representative of Acute.
Please advise an Acute representative at the time of booking if you do not agree for you or your colleagues for whom the session has been booked, to be recorded and this function will be switched off.
Acute also reserve the right to delete any webinar recordings at any time.