The Internet of Things (IoT) is a transformational trend impacting most aspects of consumer and business segments. From the digital home, to the smart farm, to the automated factory, IoT is reshaping everyday life and business. Broadband networks, wireline and wireless alike, are the connectivity fuel of IoT, but understanding the network and business implications for rural broadband network operators can be difficult.
Join Telecompetitor, Finley Engineering, and IOT America for an informative webinar and panel discussion, Dissecting IoT for the Rural Broadband Ecosystem, where we will outline the role of IoT and its opportunities for rural broadband providers. We will take a deep dive into the world of IoT and the network infrastructure required to support it.
What You Will Learn
- Discuss network planning that prepares service providers for IoT opportunities
- Explore IoT use cases for Agriculture, Smart Towns, Education, and Telehealth
- Add clarity to the IoT opportunity for service providers serving rural markets
Who Should Attend
- Engineering/Outside Plant Leadership
- Network Operations Staff
- Business Development Leadership
Register today by filling out the form