If you want to learn about improving energy density and performance of EV battery packs with thermal management and coatings, then tune into this webinar featuring guest speaker Nick Cupelli, Field Applications Engineer at LORD.
This presentation will focus on:
• How thermal management materials address EV limitations in range, reliability and cost
• Benefits of using a cure-in-place liquid-dispense gap filler over a pre-cured thermal pad (also called gap pad)
• Data from internal testing, as well as third party testing on significant performance differences between fillers and pads
• Flame-resistant coatings which can help mitigate damage in case of a fire event, and their applications
• Conclusions and recommendations that include tradeoffs on cost, manufacturability and performance