Join a panel of academics from University College London who will be asking whether the time has come for higher education institutions to explore new ways of engaging students in their studies.
Panelists from University College London:
• Prof Andrea Townsend-Nicholson, Professor of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
• Prof John Mitchell, Professor of Communications Systems Engineering
• Dr Parama Chaudhury, Principal Teaching Fellow, Economics and founding director at Centre for Teaching and Learning Economics
Education Technology and University Business are delighted to host this panel discussion in partnership with Echo360 and Dr Perry Samson, Head of Teaching Innovation from the University of Michigan.
Join us at 2pm on Tuesday 9th April 2019 to share your views on:
• The challenges and opportunities of exploring new ways of teaching in HE
• Whether students’ understanding of topics should be assessed as they learn
• Breaking down the fear some students have of asking the ‘stupid’ questions
• Using technology to better engage students in what they are learning, no matter the size of the class.
Our audience are encouraged to contribute to the discussion and time will be made available at the end for any questions for the panel. Register to join today.
*By submitting this form, you are providing your information to Education Technology and Echo360 and are agreeing to be contacted about relevant content, services and products in the future.