Tuesday, October 27th, 2020 | TIME: 10:00 A.M. - 11:45 A.M. (PST)
(Webinar length: Approx. one hour and 45 min total - Greetings, two 1/2 hour sessions, 15 min. Q&A after each session and closing).
We invite all Pesticide Crop Advisers (PCAs) and Certified Crop Advisors (CCAs) to join industry experts Emily Fuerst, R&D Director at Kemin Crop Technologies and David Holden, PCA and Consultant at Holden Research and Consulting, on Tuesday, October 27th at 10:00 a.m (PST) for an hour-and-a-half-long DPR approved online live course + Q&A!
During the live webinar, you'll learn:
• About the nature of mites and lygus bug (western tarnished plant bug) populations,
• The role these pests play in suppressing strawberry production on the coast of California,
• How to manage them using beneficial predators and which are the better insects to use against them,
• About Kemin’s rosemary oil-based contact miticide-insecticide TetraCURB™, its mode of action, efficacy trials and more,
• How to use TetraCURB to control soft-bodied insects and mite pests on strawberries.
[LIVE Q&A] At the end of each session, you will have approximately 15 minutes to ask questions to the speakers.
[FINAL EXAM] To earn the one DPR CE hour, Kemin Crop Technologies will provide all attendees who took the webinar course with a final exam. Attendees are required to pass with at least 70% correct responses. A certificate of completion will be delivered to all licensees upon passing the exam. Attendees may retake alternate versions of the exam until they successfully pass.