Dask is a powerful Python framework for running code in parallel across multiple machines, speeding up tasks like model training. While parallel computing might seem intimidating, Dask is easy to get started with.
In this talk, we’ll show you how to harness the power of Dask with Saturn Cloud. You'll learn:
- What is Dask and how does it work
- How to write code on multiple machines
- Dask collections (DataFrames, arrays, bags) for computing on data in parallel
- Delayed and futures for running complex parallel computations
- How Saturn Cloud sets up Dask clusters for you
- Parallel GPU training
We look forward to seeing you there!