As institutions plan for how they will continue to educate their students in the new higher education environment, faculty must adapt their curriculum to address the challenges of online and hybrid class delivery. In this webinar, HBS Professor Yael Grushka-Cockayne will share her expertise in curriculum design, coupled with analytics, for online and hybrid classes.
Topics included will be:
• Building a curriculum for online and hybrid classes
• Teaching quantitative material in a case-based, student centric environment
• The student’s perspective – tips for engaging students in this new learning environment
• Using analytics to generate productive discussions in online and hybrid classes
• Making greater advantage of the technology in the online and hybrid course
• Mixing synchronous and asynchronous