It’s no secret that demand is getting more difficult to predict. Is your demand forecasting process evolving with the times? How does your process stack up against others? Are you satisfied with your level of forecast accuracy? This webinar shares research findings from a recent survey among supply chain planning professionals and delves into the following:
· Who is typically responsible for forecasting?
· How accurate are typical demand forecasts?
· How are product portfolios changing and how does this impact demand forecasting?
· How are demand forecasts evolving?
· What technologies are teams using?