The Ontario Government has announced a March 18th application intake for the Rural & Northern Stream of the Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program – a $30 billion, 10-year funding program. Rural and northern municipalities and indigenous communities in Ontario with populations under 100,000 are invited to apply for funding.
PSD’s team of policy analysts will brief webinar attendees on the following:
• Components of the Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program
• Eligibility, deadlines, and project types for the Rural & Northern Stream
• Application components and submission process
• Criteria to consider for selecting the best infrastructure project for your application including:
o Levels of service
o Health and safety
o Economic development
• How to position your application for success
Register your grant funding, public works, finance and asset management teams for this open webinar! All attendees will receive a copy of PSD’s briefing Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program - Rural & Northern Stream.