The COVID-19 pandemic has reshaped our lives and brought to the forefront a number of systemic challenges requiring bold solutions and collaboration across sectors. Going back to normal is no longer an option. Racism and discrimination of any form exacerbates inequities, including life expectancy and stifles economic growth. The lessons over the past year combined with the national dialogue on racial justice requires an intentional and forward looking blueprint that addresses the issues of equity as part of the transition into a post-COVID world.
Join us for a solutions based discussion on the actions and strategies that leaders and individuals across sectors can take to ensure that the right to live longer, healthier lives is a centerpiece in our collective fight to address systematic barriers and close the opportunity gaps.
FEATURED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
• Ray Boshara, Senior Advisor, Institute for Economic Equity – Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
• Cara James, President and CEO – Grantmakers In Health
• Haim Israel, Global Strategist & Managing Director of Research, Head of Global Thematic Research Team – Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Lisa Marsh Ryerson, President – AARP Foundation
• Mel Ochoa, Chief Operating Officer – Landmark Ventures