A 3-part DNA for family history course
Join us for DNA Detective Michelle Leonard’s DNA Bootcamp
Equip yourself with the DNA know-how you need for family history.
About the DNA Bootcamp
• 3 WEBINARS - The DNA Bootcamp will comprise a course of three webinars in which Michelle will explain the essential strategies and tools you need for DNA family history research.
• ASK YOUR QUESTIONS - There will be the opportunity to ask questions at the end of each webinar, and Michelle will provide practical steps for you to go and try with your own DNA research.
• 3 FOLLOW-UPS - Each webinar will be followed a week later by a group follow-up session with Michelle, giving you the chance to clarify your learning, and solidify your knowledge.
• COURSE READING reading material - sent out to attendees prior to the first webinar for preparatory reading
• HANDOUT - circulated to attendees after each webinar and catch-up session
• RECORDINGS - recordings of the webinars and follow-up sessions will be made available after each week and will remain accessible to webinar participants for 3 months after the final session.
SAVE THESE DATES
DNA Bootcamp webinar dates: Thursday 4th Feb, 18th Feb, 11th Mar, 6.30pm-8pm GMT
[No session Thurs 24th Feb]
DNA Bootcamp catch-up dates: Thursdays 11th Feb, 4th Mar and 18th Mar, 6.30-7pm GMT
YOUR DNA BOOTCAMP TICKET
DNA Bootcamp – tickets £35 and include:
• 3 webinars
• 3 follow-up sessions
• DNA pre-course reading
• Course handouts
Find out more about the Family Tree Webinars at https://www.family-tree.co.uk/how-to-guides/webinars/
DNA Bootcamp cost £35, payable by PayPal (or just scroll down to pay by card)
Any queries, please email email@example.com
Feb 4, 2021 06:30 PM
Time shows in
Feb 18, 2021 06:30 PM
Mar 11, 2021 06:30 PM