The AMEC North America Chapter is launching a new webinar series called “Ask the Experts”. The featured sessions will occur regularly and will give you the option of asking a panel of AMEC experts questions as they relate to Measurement and Evaluation. Each session will have a theme and will feature different AMEC North America members. Please keep an eye out for all future sessions!
This first session will focus on the recent two day AMEC Summit. We will focus our conversation on topics discussed by our keynote speakers, and highlight some of our favorite movements. Topics can range from:
• Search Listening
• Ethics and Measurement/ Research
• The future of AI and bias warnings
• Building a holistic framework
• Marketing data vs Comms data – what can we learn from each other
You can submit questions in advance, or you can ask them live!
Pre-submit questions here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/AskTheExperts1908
Our expert panel for this session will include:
- John Gillooly, AMEC North America Chapter Vice-Chair, SVP, Data+Analytics at Hill+Knowlton Strategies
- Pauline Draper-Watts, Measurement and Insights Consultant
- Kelly Byrd, Director of Customer Success & Insights at Onclusive
Nicole Moreo, AMEC North America Chapter Chair, SVP, Analytics at Ketchum