With nearly 1 in 5 people in Australia having a disability, digital accessibility is becoming increasingly important for all businesses with an online presence. In addition, with more people working remotely, many have had to take up digital ways of working and communicating which has been a catalyst for organisations to pay a lot more attention to their websites and digital touchpoints.
At its core, digital accessibility is about delivering truly inclusive experiences which lead to multiple benefits – improved customer experience, strengthened brand presence, and a reduction in legal risks.
At our #Digitalks webinar, Andrew Miller, Program Director and Jeremy Osborn, Academic Director of Aquent Gymnasium will show you a new way of thinking about accessibility, and will introduce the key concepts behind inclusive design to help your organisation map a path for a more accessible future for everyone.
During the 45 minute presentation, they’ll cover:
- Why it’s important for digital content to be accessible
- The legal risk of not prioritising accessibility, plus the business opportunities
- Why designing for accessibility results in designs that benefit everyone
- Who is responsible for accessibility
- The most common accessibility problems to address
- How to test for accessibility issues
- The process to address accessibility for your organisation
Friday, 4th December
Your own home via Zoom
10:00 am: Presentation commences
10:45 am: Q&A
11:00 am: Concludes
Once you register, you will receive a unique link to join our Zoom webinar. We’ll also send you the recording.
Feel free to invite your friends and colleagues too. This webinar is open to anyone who’d benefit.