Supply Chain Visibility is a hot topic in logistics, and with all the hype around data and artificial intelligence — has the value of culture and people taken a backseat?
· Visibility means different things at different companies; tailor supply chain visibility to your business by assessing where it will add value to your team while avoiding information overload and analysis paralysis.
· Integrate real-time visibility solutions and cultivate a collaborative team culture into your existing logistics operation to eliminate preventable shipment delays and damage.
· Leverage supply chain visibility to move beyond single, operational siloed supply chain decision making, and better understand the broader risks & impacts of events on the entire value chain.
- Dave Bushee, Chief Technology Officer, Penske Logistics
- Krenar Komoni, CEO, Founder, Tive Inc
- Joshua Dolan, VP Global Logistics, Cardinal Health
- Francis Lalonde, VP Transportation, Walmart Canada