New realities and regulation make it especially important that renewable energy asset managers adapt to how we as an industry manage assets going forward.
Join Power Factors & Arevon in an industry leading webinar discussion to spotlight actionable insights into solar PV asset management.
Get insights from a top speaker line-up:
• Anand Narayanan, VP Asset Management at Arevon
• Ryan Jones, Director of Performance Engineering at Arevon
• Abilash Krishnan, Director of Product Management, Renewables at Power Factors
• Steve Hanawalt, Co-Founder and EVP at Power Factors
Live panel discussion and Q&A covering:
Challenges and opportunities PV asset managers and performance engineers are facing today:
• How can owners and operators work together to address shrinking energy prices and risk transfer in the solar power marketplace?
• With challenges around Big Data and inaccurate models in solar, how can asset managers, operators and performance engineers align to find and resolve performance losses faster across their fleets?
• As portfolios increase in size and diversity, how can the industry better leverage automation to reduce costs and scale efficiently?
Leveraging new technology and co-innovation to drive maximum PV project yield:
• Get insights on how Arevon and Power Factors are working together to develop and successfully implement innovative solutions to drive the long-term success of solar power.
If you cannot attend we will send you the recordings to your inbox after.
Signing up will automatically enroll you to attend the upcoming Reuters Events Future of Renewables Virtual, a free to attend virtual leadership summit powering a clean energy future.