Ask Maven Anything is a weekly series of free, 30-minute Q&As with experts sharing the latest clinical guidance and what it means for you and your family.
On Friday, March 27th, our live Q&A is focused on mental health, pregnancy, and fertility, with experts:
- Meaghan Sherman, Maven Mental Health Specialist and licensed mental health therapist
- Dr. Jane van Dis, Maven Medical Director and OB-GYN
- Dr. Brian Levine, Reproductive Endocrinologist and founding partner, CCRM
As clinical guidance, and healthcare and hospital policies are changing rapidly, Maven is bringing you free, weekly livestream Q&As with experts in pregnancy, fertility, and other key women’s and family health topics. Every week, experts will help women and families navigate the unknowns of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, understand risks, and answer questions.
Have a question you’d like to ask these experts? Please share it here: https://forms.gle/usCXZVit7nVddLWE9
Here's what we'll cover:
- Managing anxiety and mental health if you’re a parent, if you’re currently pregnant or postpartum, or if you’re struggling during this crisis
- Birth plans and what pregnant women should do, including how new restrictions for hospital Labor & Delivery visitor policies (to one or no additional guests beside pregnant woman) can be bridged with telehealth
- IVF or egg freezing cycles, what the latest guidance tells us, and what you should talk to your fertility doctor or clinic about
- Routine OB-GYN and reproductive health needs and what to do if you need urgent in-person care
- Other FAQs from members