Learn how to get started rapidly and safely using Microsoft Teams.
From our post webinar survey last week, we saw that many of you wanted to get a very fast start using Teams. Therefore, we put together this webinar to help you get started. We are going to cover:
• Acquiring Teams
• New features in Teams for home workers
• How to make your first Team
• How to setup the Teams and Channels
• How to do Meetings inside of teams
• How to invite volunteers and board members as guests
• How to plug in some dashboards and other useful apps, and some light admin
In addition, we will allow for 15 minutes of Q&A at the end.
Next week we will follow up with "Teams Admin and Advanced Integration" topics (i.e. AMS and HL integrations).
We hope to see you on the webinar!
PLEASE NOTE: As an approved provider, this program may be applied for 1 credit toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.