The Smart Energy Council is hosting a webinar on The UK-Australia Journey to Net Zero Emissions on Thursday 25 February 2021.
This webinar will explore opportunities for a green industrial revolution in the UK and Australia, highlighting technologies and reforms that will be central to building strong, zero emissions economies in both countries.
Special guest Ken O'Flaherty, the COP26 Regional Ambassador for the Asia-Pacific and South Asia will be our keynote speaker.
COP 26, the United Nations climate conference, is being hosted by the UK Government in November 2021.
Hear directly from:
* Ken O’Flaherty, COP26 Regional Ambassador for Asia-Pacific and South Asia
* Johanna Bowyer, Lead Research Analyst - Australian Electricity, IEEFA
* Vincent Dwyer, Principal, Energy Estate
* Peter Conway, Director, Energy Estate UK
* Chris Parratt, CEO, Social Energy Australia
* John Grimes, CEO, Smart Energy Council
Feel free to register even if you can't make it on the day – we send a recording out to all registrants within 48hrs of the event.
By registering for this FREE online event you consent to receiving future marketing communications from the Smart Energy Council and event partners. For more information on data collection and privacy, please visit www.smartenergy.org.au