The Smart Energy Council is hosting a webinar on Product Launch: New Generation Powerful but Easy to Handle Rooftop Solar Modules on Thursday 28 January 2021.
Our first webinar of the year will focus on Trina Solar’s Vertex S modules, the first 400W modules designed for residential and C&I rooftops.
Small in size and weight, but big on power, these modules work with existing optimizers, inverters, and mounting systems.
Easy to handle, and install, these may be the go where you need to get the most power from the available roof space.
Warwick Johnston will also review the Australian solar market in 2020 and provide an outlook for 2021.
Hear directly from:
* Warwick Johnston - Managing Director at SunWiz
* Govind Kant - Australia Country Manager at Trina Solar
* Lim Cheong Boon - Head of Product and Marketing, APAC at Trina Solar Asia Pacific
* Sebastien NG - Sales Manager at Fronius Australia
* John Grimes - CEO at Smart Energy Council
By registering for this FREE online event you consent to receiving future marketing communications from the Smart Energy Council and event partners. For more information on data collection and privacy, please visit www.smartenergy.org.au