Learning in Action's Live Monthly Podinar for Executive Coaches
WED. MARCH 28, 2018, 10:30-12:00 PT / 1:30-3:00 ET
WHO YOU ARE IS HOW YOU COACH
with guest Sam Magill, Sr., MCC
Beneath all of our competencies, we coaches are human! And because we are human, we are subject to the biases, patterns and relational forces at work when two humans interact.
Who you are varies moment to moment; just ask Alice! (And who is Alice, anyway??)
What You'll Learn:
- The micro-moments of reaction that empower and disempower our clients – and ourselves
- Insight in determining who is showing up as coach - the espoused you? Real you? What's the difference?
- A better understanding of the sometimes subtle shifts of identity that are natural during a coaching exchange
YAY! THIS PODINAR WILL BE RECORDED. ONLY REGISTRANTS RECEIVE RECORDING.
*** Ask your questions when you register or during the live event. We'll get to as many as we can! ***
ABOUT OUR GUEST Sam Magill, Sr., MCC:
Coaches, teaching coaching, since 1990 // Teaches reflective practice known as Coaching Supervision for coaches around the world // Vice Chair of ICF's Independent Review Board // Faculty member of Wellcoaches School of Coaching // Program Leader for the Coaching Supervision Academy // Teaches in North America and France
ABOUT OUR PODINARS:
Learning in Action's monthly podinars are moderated by Alison Whitmire, president of Learning in Action.
The intent of our podinars is to support executive coaches:
• To provide the best coaching possible for their clients
• To make a thriving, successful living as professional coaches
ABOUT LEARNING IN ACTION:
We offer individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, in conflict, in real-time. Serving leadership development professionals and executive coaches worldwide.
- YAY! THIS PODINAR WILL BE RECORDED. ONLY REGISTRANTS RECEIVE RECORDING.