“Advanced Pendulum Usage, Part A” This session begins with a review of each participant’s practice results through the past week, with Q&A of the session 1 material. In this session, the participants learn:
* How to dowse from a list;
* How to verify the accuracy of advice they receive;
* How to pre-program the subconscious mind to expedite inquiry sessions;
* How to use a Balance Chart.
“Advanced Pendulum Usage, Part B” In this session, the participants learn:
* How to use their hand as a substitute chart;
* How to utilize the dowsing system even if their pendulum isn’t handy;
* How to test for an item’s compatibility with their energy;
* How to use a variety of other types of charts.
At the completion of both class sessions, any participant may opt to take a practical exam to demonstrate their ability to use the pendulum. Participants who successfully pass this exam receive a certificate from the facilitator designating them as a “Level 1 Pendulum Operator”. Part 1 is on October 24, 2-4pm. With Richard Powell.