Whether you lead people or mentor them, making the most of the time with your people is a no brainer. Becoming a manager or mentor of people is great for the responsibility, the kudos and a little extra in the pay packet goes down well too. But it’s not all roses and rainbows. Leading people is harder than it looks. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
We all want to know how to make it easier for us to inspire and motivate people to grow. For many the real issue is they just don’t know how to get the best from their people. Or we make it more complicated than it needs to be. You are not alone.
We've done the research to find out what you need to know and practice to make the most of your time with people you lead or mentor – whether it’s for 30 minutes or even 3.
On this webinar you will hear about all 6 components;
1. Ask More, Tell Less - asking the right questions at the right time.
2. Career Conversations - Making the time for them is as important as the content.
3. Your Presence is Your Present - Making your people feel important is easier than you think. We just need to know how.
4. Relationship Matters - Understand the type of relationships you have and work on how to take them to the next level.
5. Feedback Both Ways - Learn to prepare and give feedback well and be conscious of how you react too.
6. Designing Your Catch Up - Create a template to pull it all together.
Join Georgia on her free webinar; ‘Kick Ass Catch Ups’
REGISTER HERE NOW
If you want to find out more about what we do, visit our site at : www.georgiamurch.com