If you’re looking to invest in technology to support your association or non-profit in the next few years you’ll be looking to the cloud. It could be a very daunting project if you’ve typically used/selected on-premise or traditional systems in the past. Things are a little different in the cloud and you’ll want to get up to speed on just how you begin the process of selecting a cloud system, what you should be looking out for (and what you should be asking of vendors), and understand just why the cloud is where your future tech investments lie.
We’ve been in the business of providing solutions exclusively to Associations and Non-Profits for 25+ years and we’ve too made the transition from traditional to the cloud and have helped organisations across the globe take that leap as well! Join us as we share tips, advice, and independent research on how to make a successful cloud technology investment for your association or non-profit.
- Cloud 101 - and how Cloud lets you engage everyone, all of the time
- The procurement process when considering a cloud system - is it different from a traditional system?
- What technology solution do we need - enterprise systems vs departmental systems – and ensuring your business strategy drives your technology investments
- What are the real costs of pay-by-the-month cloud systems – customisations, integrations, and upgrades.
- Where your accounting fits in the mix – ensuring uninterrupted management of your financial transactions
- Common questions and concerns about moving to the cloud – including security, data storage, training, and support, implementation.