Primary Industries and Regions South Australia presents 2020/21 Irrigation Season – diversify your water holdings workshop. This workshop is designed to assist South Australian River Murray Irrigators to plan and manage their water holdings for the 2020/21 irrigation season and trade more confidently in the water market.
The workshop will cover:
• Water market update and new irrigation season outlook
• Preparing and planning for the 2020/21 water year
• Beyond 2020/21 - a practical look at interstate trading options
- Diversifying your water portfolio
- How to make use of interstate water products, addressing benefits and associated risks e.g interstate site use limits and spill risks
- Case studies to demonstrate benefits, costs and risks of interstate water products
Date: Wednesday, 22 July
Time: 12.30pm – 2.30pm ACST
Something specific you would like to learn? Please let us know by completing the “Ask a question” section when registering.