Primary Industries and Regions South Australia presents an online workshop designed to assist South Australian irrigators to gain confidence in successfully navigating the River Murray water market.
The workshop will cover:
• Fundamental water trading concepts and terms
• What do these terms mean in the real world
• The difference between regulated and unregulated water
• What is the reason for trade restrictions
• Barmah Choke, ITV’s and what do they mean for South Australian irrigators?
• Tools to support a trade such as Waterflow
Date: Wednesday, 20 May
Time: 12.30pm – 2.30pm ACST
Something specific you would like to learn? Please let us know by completing the “Ask a question” section when registering.