Nuseed is proud to host Sunflower University in 2021.
#NuseedSunflowerU brings together public research and private industry to educate sunflower growers and industry leaders with the latest research, innovations and agronomics to maximize profits for growers. Limited Capacity - Register Today!
Date: Jan 21, 2021
Start Time: 8:45 AM (Central Time)
End Time: 12:30 PM (Central Time)
Featured Speakers (more to come!):
Dr. Adam Varenhorst, Field Crop Entomology Extension Specialist @ SDSU
- Red Sunflower Seed Weevil and pyrethroids
Daryl Ritchison, Director of the North Dakota Agricultural Weather Network @ NDSU
- Long-term weather patterns and effects on sunflower production
Paul Knudson, Grain Manager @ Global Harvest Foods
- Birdfood Demand and Market Outlook
Dr. Janet Knodel, Extension Entomologist @ NDSU
- Sunflower survey insect overview & 2020 insect findings
Dr. Sam Markell, Extension Pathologist @ NDSU
- Disease Updates: Downy Mildew, Phomopsis, Rust & more!
Dan Melaas, Technical Service Rep @ BASF
- The fight against Phomopsis & other products for the farm
Bob Weigelt, Retail Market Manager @ FMC
- Combatting weed resistance in a sunflower rotation
Kevin Bigger, Marketing Manager @ Germains
- Could a Prosizing help your operation?