Sponsored by the North Texas ISSA chapter
Title: The Anatomy of a Cybersecurity Incident - a moderated discussion
Our experts will provide an in-depth discussion of dealing with incidents after the boom.
* What are the first steps the internal teams should take when experiencing a suspected incident?
* Critical Criteria for waking up your CISO, notifying the legal team and engaging with law * enforcement. When do we start spending $350/hour on our Incident Response Retainer?
* Briefing executives on initial alerting, getting them onboard with the Incident Response Plan, and strategies when they aren’t engaged in the plan
* When do you contact services outside of your organization? Who do we generally contact for which types of incidents?
* Interacting with Law enforcement and preserving evidence, forensically sound investigation techniques
* How does having an MSSP change your Incident Response strategy?
Our discussion will be moderated by Darin McInter, Senior Application Security Evangelist, Alkami Technologies. Darin holds a Master's Degree in Homeland Security & Information Assurance from Penn State and a Bachelor’s in Physics from Texas A&M Commerce as well as two decades of software development and application security experience in the Fintech space.