Sport and physical activity is more important than ever. We are bringing together leaders from the sector to discuss and answer your questions on the future of the industry.
Here's what you need to know:
• 1 hour panel, plus 30 minute discussion
• Tuesday September 15th, 3pm
• Takes place on Zoom
• It's free
We have put together a panel of sector leaders - the people who make the decisions and shape the policy that affects what coaches like you do day-to-day. As we come out of the Covid-19 lockdown it is clear that sport and physical activity more important than ever, but that the industry has taken a hit. This webinar is a chance for these leaders to speak about what they think the future holds for young professionals in the industry, like you.
- Stuart Armstrong - Head of Coaching, Sport England
- Tara Dillon - CEO, CIMSPA
- Huw Edwards, CEO, ukactive
- Emma Atkins - Head of Coaching, UK Coaching
- Andy Reed - Chair, Sport for Development Coalition