Hosted by Architosh and RICOH THETA, we will discuss the THETA 360-degree spherical camera line with RICOH360 Projects cloud technology for the AEC industry. The new RICOH THETA X 360-degree spherical camera system is a state-of-the-art 11k camera system with a gesture touch-based 2.25 LCD touchscreen interface with remote management via smartphone and tablet apps.
Our panelists of architectural and construction professionals will discuss their use of the THETA X within the context of scanning and photography needs in AEC workflows. Learn from fellow AEC colleagues how they are thinking about new technologies in 360-degree photography and where the future of such camera systems should go.
- Anthony Frausto-Robledo, AIA, LEED AP, Architect and Editor-in-Chief (Architosh) - Moderator
- Bobby Main, Architect, Silverman Trykowski Associates
- Kevin Cahill, Principal, LuminetIK
- Kevin Latady, Principal, Latady Design
- Rick Butler, Wilhelm Commercial Builders
- Christopher Perouty, Wilhelm Commercial Builders
- Casey Phillips, Wilhelm Commercial Builders
- Scott Moir, AIA, CDT, Associate, GWWO Architects