To find out how to achieve decarbonization, economic growth and energy cooperation in the clean hydrogen space, make sure you join our free webinar on June 24 with global thought leaders from Linde and ENGIE Impact.
• What are some policy options that can help drive us towards a decarbonized global hydrogen economy?
• What are some of the challenges, risks and opportunities you see in proposed hydrogen policies?
• The benefits of hydrogen have been discussed for many years and yet we haven’t been able to make much progress in the U.S. What do you think is different today?
• Lessons from Europe and uncovering the detail to get to 6 GW by 2024?
• Neil Beup, Head of Global Government Affairs at Linde
• Kim Carnahan, Director – Disruption Technologies, ENGIE Impact
• (Moderator) Ranjit Mene, Partner, Green Tech Investment Partners (GTIP)
This webinar has been created to provide an invaluable resource to all energy producers, developers, transmission operators, offtakers, investors, government organizations, municipalities, as well as their respective end-use areas such as transportation, maritime, industrial and aviation.