December 12, 2018 | 7:00 am PT | 10:00 am ET | 3:00 pm GMT | 4:00 pm CET
CBRS is finally ready for commercial deployments, and enterprises and venue owners are at the forefront of CBRS adoption. In this webinar we will discuss how CBRS can meet the enterprise and venue owner need not just for wireless connectivity, but also for control over the wireless infrastructure.
We will address these questions:
• How can the enterprise benefit from CBRS?
• Where does it make sense to deploy CBRS?
• Will the enterprise/venue owners prefer private networks or neutral-host partnerships?
• How will CBRS coexist with Wi-Fi?
• Is CBRS as complex as licensed LTE or as simple as Wi-Fi?
• Will the enterprise and mobile operators share the CBRS infrastructure?
• What applications and services are best supported by CBRS?
Monica Paolini, Principal, Senza Fili
Dave Wright, President, CBRS Alliance
The webinar is a preview of Senza Fili's upcoming report on CBRS, sponsored by Westell, Nokia, Federated Wireless, Ericsson and CBRS Alliance. Webinar participants will be the first to receive a copy of the report.