What role can a Data Quality Scoring framework play in resolving the Identity crisis now that the world has gone cookie-less and over 80 Identity related players have launched? How can such a framework be used to increase transparency and reduce compliance risk in MarTech?
Coming off of the release of the Neutronian Quality Index (NQITM) methodology white paper, Neutronian is hosting a webinar with a panel of industry experts to hear their perspective on this standardized scoring framework and why having an independent 3rd party to evaluate data quality can benefit both buyers and sellers in the MarTech ecosystem in the future.
Panelists will include:
• Kayleen Ohneck - Director of Verified Data & Technology at Publicis Media
• Andrea Kwiatek - Strategic Partnerships Manager at Goodway Group
• Deven Sharma - Former President of S&P
• Mark Dye - Chief Strategy Officer at Bombora
• Neil Sweeney - CEO and Founder of Killi Ltd.
• Timur Yarnall - CEO and Co-Founder of Neutronian (Moderator)