The Middle East, a region in western Asia adjoining Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia, is home to affluent countries that are developing swiftly. These countries are termed as petro-economies, as their growth is heavily dependent on the petroleum sector. Although the region is laced with socio-political unrest, massive oil and gas reserves make the region an integral part of the oil and gas industry.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Understanding of the Middle East trends and market
- Assessment the current size of the Middle Eastern finished lubricants market
- Assessment of opportunities for revenue growth
- Identification of barriers to growth
- Analysis of the leading suppliers that are active in the region