A wounded economy and the uncertainty of the Covid-19 pandemic are more than enough for international equity managers to contend with. The complexities of FX trading are one distraction that managers can delegate to specialist banks and brokers that offer outsourced FX trading services. In this session, we’ll explore the ways that buyside traders can customize the outsourced FX service offering, and take control of certain aspects of trading when they need to. We’ll examine how managers that outsource FX can monitor execution quality, and we’ll explore how institutional investors view outsourcing.
Hosted by: Lew Knox, Executive Director, Institutional Investor’s TraderForum
• Michael Zehfuss, Senior Managing Director, Mesirow Currency Management
• Susanna Twarog, FX Liquidity Solutions & StreetFX Sales, State Street Global Markets
• Brendan Burke, Vice President, Foreign Exchange: US Sales & Business Development, Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.
• Darren Johnson, Chief Operating Officer – Listed Equities, Impax Asset Management
• Scott Ferguson, Institutional Portfolio Analyst, Brown Advisory
Please note that this webcast is sponsored by Brown Brothers Harriman & Co, Mesirow Financial and State Street who will receive contact details for all who register for this event.