December 3, 2019 | 8 am PT | 11 am ET | 4 pm GMT | 5 pm CET
Join us for our Sparring Partners webinar on the unwiring of enterprise communications, with Art King, In-Building Networks Group at Corning, and Monica Paolini, Principal at Senza Fili.
They will debate the following topics:
• What has been the effect of 100% wireless ownership in enterprise?
• Why are enterprise systems ripe for disruption?
• How is transition to wireless in the enterprise similar to the one to the cloud?
• How does the generational shift in the workplace affect thinking?
• Can the benefits be quantified with hard ROI?
Our debate will be on video and unscripted, and open to real-time participation from the audience through a chat line, for questions and comments. Kendra Chamberlain will moderate the webinar.