As a follow up to our Understanding the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) webinar*, this presentation will delve deeper into the effects of CBD as well as other phyto-cannabinoids and terpenes on the body. Therapeutic applications will be examined, along with dosing approaches.
After participating in this webinar covering the following topics, you will be better equipped to support your patients’ endocannabinoid health.
• Brief review of the Endocannabinoid System
• CBD: What are its main physiological effects
• Entourage Effect: Importance of full spectrum, whole plant sources of CBD hemp extract
• Role of other Cannabinoids and Terpenes
• Additional botanicals that interact with the Endocannabinoid System
• Clinical applications: What does the research show?
• Endocannabinoid Deficiency
• Dosing strategies and safety considerations for CBD
**This webinar is for healthcare professionals only**
There is no cost for this webinar. Pending approval for 1 Continuing Ed credit.
*Viewing Part 1, Understanding the Endocannabinoid System webinar is recommended. To gain access to an on-demand recording, send a request to email@example.com or call 877-560-6696.